12.08.2009

I Scrap Alone!

So my friends always ask "why don't you invite me over to scrap with you?"
Everyone always says a picture is worth a thousand words..... so I'll save myself some time!

Look hard! There is a desk and a table.... *humpft* scrappin's fun.... cleaning up..... not so much!

The overflow area... usually there are more and more stacks of drawers! Ha ha


It's not so much I want to scrap alone, I just don't have room to share... *giggles*
So go ahead and make fun of my messy space... But at least its used and its all MINE! To all my fellow crafters.... creativity is messy... messy is my happy place....   Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm so jealous you have a space where you can leave your stuff out! One of these days I will have an area all to my own!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails