1.31.2010

My own little blog hop!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the last page of my own little blog hop! If you missed page 1 and 2 go to Cricut Blog to start!
Page 3
Recipe:
Cricut Cart : Opposites Attract (the), Alphalicious (king and jungle), Mini Monograms (of), Walk in my Garden (leaves), Home Decor (crown)
Paper: black cs (base and shadows), Rusty Pickle (Fancy mat, polka dot, stars and stripes), Bazzill Bling (crown and jungle), green cs (leaves)
PC Hug Bug: computer generated image (lion)
Ink: Martha Stewart (brown), studio g (green and brown)
Bling and beads from stash, sliver gel pen for accents
Well thats it for now. Thank you all for hopping along with me I hope you enjoyed your stay.
Enjoy!
P.s. I may have another page to add to this lo later... humm.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails