2.19.2010

Rantings of a Lost Scrapper....

Hey everyone! So it seems as though life is just flying by.... I haven't posted here since January? Are you kidding?  You know I always have the best of intensions but sometimes life just takes over! ***giggle***
So although I don't have any pictures to post today I do have a few Scrappy things to tell you all!  I found out today that there is a cricut ideas book out now.... wow! I have been looking forever for a cricut ideas book.... I really can't believe that PC hasn't put one out yet... but yup a book! Over at the Cuttlebugblog they are having a contest and only 2 people have entered to win embossing folders.... what and easy way to win scrapbooking stuff huh? I gotta put that on my "to do" list. I also gotta get out of this "funk" I been in lately...
My DH bought be flowers for valentines day... I was so shocked I fell off the couch. He never buys flowers... "they just die... what a waste of money...." but I don't care. I love fresh flowers! So kudos to him!

On saturday I was trying to design a birthday card for my son in DS... and my computer was being pesty... this one program.... I got so frusterated that I went into add/remove programs found the first program I could see with that name and deleted it! Yay! gone... no more pests... WHOA.... why won't my internet work? Internet company closed... long weekend... bummer.... going through withdrawls cause I can't chat with my friends... (you know they all live in here ;) so call the internet company on tuesday... they say..."your driver is missing... gotta get a new one put on... cost...$50.00" bummer.... what a waste of money... all because of my impatience... chalk it up to one of lifes huge lessons... but one good part the tech made it possible for both computer screens to work! YAY! Thanx guy...
Well I guess thats my Rants for a while... hopefully I will get some mojo and have some pics to post soon! Until then Enjoy everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails