4.26.2010

Flower Power Inspiration

This is the last of the Flower Power projects over at the Cuttlebug blog! For those of you who DON'T read my Cricut blog..... I am over come with sadness that my machine was pronounced dead thursday afternoon by Dr. PC!  So... I am going to have to get VERY creative in the next few weeks to come up with projects! That or go rent my BF's machine... LOL!
Well here is my project for this week:
Recipe:
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Birds and Swirls
Paper: Bazzill Basic (yellow, purple, hot pink)
Flowers: Prima
Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly (floral fun)
Ink: Color box (purple, black)
Stickers: Doodlebug (strawberry parfait)
This is my first attempt at using my sewing machine on my project! I think it turned out "eh".... but the card needed something.... Oh how I miss my machine...  Pouty 
Have a great monday everyone! Scrap Crazy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails