4.12.2010

FLOWER POWER

Here is my project for this weeks FLOWER POWER theme over at the Cuttlebug Blog.
Set of 4 note cards


Yes as you can probably tell I was in a Black and White mood... ;)
I would like to make a small note card box to go with these and give them as a gift... however I must figure out how to make it! *giggle*
Recipe: (starting top left to right)

Stamps: My Sentiments Exactly(purple flower), Peachy Keen stamp (face purple flower), Studio 18 (thanks)
Printed image (blue balloons), Stampendous (lets celebrate), Stampology (3 flowers), Misc (no name on stamp - thinking of you), Scrappy Cat (green leaf vine), My Sentiments Exactly (sm red flower), (no name on the get well?)
Paper: KScrapbook Lady (stars- downloaded paper), Basic CS (white, black), velleum ( stamped images)
Cuttlebug embossing folders: Spots and Dots, D'vine swirls (my 2 favorites *wink*)
Ink: Studio g (purple and blue), Ink it up (all black), Color Box (red flowers), atyou spica (glitter pens)
Misc ribbons and buttons from stash...
These cards were very simple... Stamp color emboss glue!  I stamped the images on vellum and then put the patterned paper behind the images. I used my atyou spica pens on the 3 small flowers and the green leaf vines... you cannot see the glitter in the pics tho.... :(

Glad you stopped by... Come back soon... Leave a comment.... Scrap Crazy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails