4.07.2010

One of those dayzzzz

Have  you ever had one of THOSE days? You know the ones where nothing goes right.... I started a new job today.... well... not exactly new. I still work for the school district, however, instead of the nice and slow pace of an elementary I am at a High School now. Can I just tell you.... WOW! It is sooooo much different. They have main line, pizza line, fast food line, salad line... then they have the Ala Carte down the hall... and another little nifty place with more fried food... It is so much to remember... I think once I get used to it i'll be fine... but all the "your the new girl" crap gets to me... You know... when you start a new job.... and you have to have help cuz you don't have a clue... so your slower... less efficient... your the one that everybody is telling what to do... they want to drop their work onto you .... but.... I know this game! Then after all that "new" stuff today... I have to come home to a 3 yr old and a 1 yr old.... OMG! I decided quite a few years ago that ONE child was enough for me.... He is now 15...*ugh* but I am now nanny to my nephew and niece.... I have to say those days.... when they are into EVERYTHING..... drives me absolutely batty! I don't have the patience to deal with it...  WHY?  why do they have to destroy everything?
So between all of that and my lack of sleep *worried about the new job* I am exhaused! But do you think I can go to bed???? Nope! Here I sit... on my blog.... where home is home....
Thank you all for listening... what would I do with out my friends? Hopefully tommorrow will be a better day!
Scrap Crazy Everyone!
Sabrina
P.S.  My DH has gone fishing for a few days.... thank you lord... therefore giving that side of my brain a rest! LOL... all you married gals know what I mean....

P.S.S. Thought I would share a pic with you all today!
THIS!!!! THIS is why I do it!  I can't wait to scrap this pic! Title:  I CaN FiNgErPaInT!!!!!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Today will be a better day! :) Love that pic, he's way too happy!

Amy said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I had one of those days today. Spent almost the whole day running around, taking one kid to the dr and getting perscriptions filled and then the night working. LOVE that picture, tho, can't wait to see the page, you do awesome work. Maybe I'll just send you all my pictures and you can scrap them, haha!!

Emerald Jayd said...

Ah... Scrap... thanx for looking in on me! Yes he is way too happy! It was his very first time fingerpainting... you should see his sister (1 yr) lol!
Amy... yes you would know how I feel... I will NEVER know how you do it with 4... and no... I don't want all ur pics... I have enough of my own sitting on disk! lol thanx for the thought tho... *wink*

Lynne said...

I didn't know you switched to the high school level! When I worked in the elementary at my school it was more hectic than when I was filling in at the high school..less drama at our high school with the workers! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails