1.24.2012

Creativity

Hey!!! I have something to share today... I am very proud of this. I created it all by myself. I hope you likes too!



So.... the story goes... I have become single again after 10 years (boo) and I was tired of the whole... fishing, hunting, nature crap on my walls... I wanted something new and different... something that would bring all the colors in my living room together instead of it all clashing...
I came up with this Idea... all I did is buy canvas at the craft store (bogo btw) and came home... went through all my paper (wow is there alot) and picked paper that had the colors that I wanted. Then I proceeded to RIP them up into pieces. I aranged them (yea i know... doesn't look aranged... thats the whole point tho... right?), glued them down (make sure to glue well) and Modge podged them...

VOILA! Home decor at a fraction of the cost from a retailer.... Woot Woot... off to make something for my bedroom now... stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails