1.04.2012

Hard Habits...

So this blogging everyday thing is harder than I thought it would be. I used to blog 3 times a day (well when you have like 6 blogs it keeps  a person busy) and loved every minute of it. Now I can't find the words. Hum... alright...

I am so addicted to this facebook game called CASTLEVILLE . omg... I can't stop playing it. I held out for many many years and never played those games because I knew... as soon as I started... well... ADDICTION. (very sad :(  I know)

I miss Ryan today. For those of you actually reading this Ryan is my SOULMATE! However, after 10 years we decided that we couldn't live with each other. NOT out of lost love, but for other reasons entirely. SO.. Sumtimes there will be random thoughts about him I am sure.

On a happier note. I am crafting some super cute home decor items. Can't wait to post sum pics. I hope they turn out like the vision in my head.

Well ta-ta for now... I am off to do my morning excercises... yes... new year resolutions.... that I am keeping this year!

C-ya Lates!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails