3.12.2010

Birthday cards

I have a friend at work who asked me to make 2 birthday cards for her. Here is what I came up with.
This one is for the Grandaughter turning 17. Her favorite colors are pink and brown (yay I love pink and brown). And she is into what most 17 year old girls are into... Phone...Driving...Shopping. I thought this card very befitting a 17 year old girl.

Recipe:
Paper: Bazzill Swiss dots (brown background), Bazzill Bling (pink layer)
Images: PC Hug Bug
Flowers : Prima
Ribbon: offray
Ink: chalk box (dk brown)
Bling from stash
Brads: from stash ( I think they are doodlebug)

The second card is for the Grandaughter who is turning 14 year old and is totally into being a rodeo queen. Her favorite color is blue.

You can't tell from the pic but I used my atyou spica pens (from crazyscraps) to add a little glitter to the pics. I think it is just the right amount of shimmer for a queen!

Recipe:
Paper: Lt blue cs (background), dk brown cs (brown layer)
Cuttlebug Embossing folder : D'vine Swirls (background)
Images: PC Hug bug
Flowers: Prima
Ribbon: Offray (brn w/ bl), Micheals brand (rope-brn, pk, blu)
Ink: Color box (dk brn)
Bling from my stash

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! You do awesome work, Sabrina!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails