3.13.2010

Paper Addiction

Ok, I will admit it... I am totally addicted to paper! I have miles and miles of paper and yet I went to M's the other day and couldn't walk out without .... yes.... more paper. You know you always have to buy 2 sheets too because you use one and then think its sooooo beautiful I should save it for a special occasion. So yes, I have a whole drawer full (packed) with "special occasion" paper. I tell myself "self- don't cave... you don't need this paper... you have plenty at home" and in the end the paper seems to jump into my basket and come home with me.  So as I sit here telling the whole world... YES.... I am an ADDICT. Thats the first step to recovery... right?  Hummm... secretly....maybe I don't want to recover.

2 comments:

Darla said...

what a great (safe) addiction

Karen said...

I am sooo addicted to paper also. Thanks for visiting my blog. The papers used for the scrapbook was K&Company, Hopscotch, the tricycle was a sticker, part of that collection. Feel free to visit my blog again. ....Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails