3.19.2010

Crazy Scrapper Excited about SPRING

Yup! I changed my blog again! I am so excited for SPRING! I love when everything starts to grow again... beautiful flowers, grass, trees. We are hoping to plant a garden this year... mmmm... fresh veggies.
As the days get warmer I can go CAMPING! Trips to new destinatioins, which means new scenery, adventure, and fun with the family. Our family also loves to cook in the dutch oven over an open fire... I don't know why but the food just tastes so good.
Spring also means its almost vacation time for me... I work for the school district so the end of May starts my summer vacation! Woot Woot! I can't wait... I need to get away.
Spring and Summer also mean... TONZ of new pics! Pics to scrap! You all probably know by now I am a Crazy Scrapper! Love it. I love it so much I started a challenge blog... Cuttlebug Blog... where I spend alot of my time. :) If you are having an "inside day" and you are a Crazy Scrapper, come on by and join a challenge. You never know, maybe you will win the fabulous prize from our sponsor. I also have Cricut Blog for all things cricut. I have become a Blogging maniac! I have learned so much in the last year about blogging! Its so fun.
Well I had better run... the sun is shining today... wanna get some yard work done! So thank you for comming by... leave some love when you go.... and come back soon!
P.s. I just want to share... I am going to Jason Aldean this sunday! I am way excited about that too! I haven't been to a concert in like 10 years... I'll let you know how great it was!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails