3.27.2010

MMMM....MMMM.... GOOD!

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend! Today is my first day of SPRING BREAK! Let me tell you... I have done NOTHING. So I figured I better get on and bring you all up to date!  First let me tell you... Jason Aldean.... mmmmm.mmmm..
Awesome in concert! However, there was no beer garden at the Holt Arena.... so that was kind of a bummer.  But the concert was a blast... so who can complain?
Luke Bryan was the opening act... mmmm..mmmmm ... that little boy can shake it! lol
I have NEVER gone to a concert where they let you take cameras! I so wish I would have known. So I paid this girl that was sitting in front of me $10.00 to email me some pics.... yea... still waiting on those... but she looked like an honest girl! Well if I ever get those pics I'll post sum!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails